A version of this post was originally published on kadencedigital.com.
How to Customize the Ultimate Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics Reporting Dashboards for All Your Burning Marketing Questions
What are Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics reporting dashboards?
As marketers, we are constantly searching for the best tools to prove campaign ROI. Today, we understand that the ROI of individual campaigns is important, but even more important is demonstrating each campaign’s influence along the buyer’s journey. Customer journey analysis is now the most valuable conversion rate optimization method, coming in above A/B testing. The question remains – how do we capture and analyze all the metrics we need to tell the full story of marketing’s impact on sales and revenue?
B2B Marketing Analytics (also known as B2BMA) is your answer! B2BMA is a Salesforce tool that uses powerful Einstein Analytics for customizable reporting dashboards, combining marketing and sales data from the Salesforce and Pardot platforms. It allows you to see the overall performance of your campaigns and marketing efforts across the buyer’s journey. More robust than the reporting that comes out of the box with Pardot, B2BMA allows marketers to:
- Combine marketing and sales data in one place
- Know your marketing campaign ROI and impact on sales revenue
- Easily share insights with your team from anywhere
What is included in B2BMA?
Those familiar with Einstein Analytics will either be thrilled or nervous at the mention. What makes B2BMA so great is that it uses the powerful capabilities of Einstein, but takes very little customization! Marketers have the ability to edit and customize dashboards that come with B2BMA, as well as the DIY approach. There is also a feature to connect third-party data, like Facebook and Google Analytics, and integrate those sources into dashboards for a more complete story.
There are five B2BMA dashboards that come out of the box: Multi-Touch Attribution, Marketing Manager, Pipeline, Engagement, and Account-Based Marketing. Here is what they include:
- Multi-Touch Attribution: This dashboard evaluates the impact of each touchpoint in driving a conversion, thereby determining the value of each specific touchpoint. In B2BMA marketers can analyze the multi-touchpoint attribution dashboard by the campaign, revenue and cost.
- Marketing Manager: Marketing managers need access to even more data at a strategic and tactical level. The Marketing Manager dashboard gives marketers an overall view of pipeline health including cost and revenue, as well as the tactical details like a high-level view of engagement on emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Pipeline:This dashboard presents the data that sales and marketing execs want to see – the funnel view of Visitors, Prospects, MQLs, SQLs, Won Deals, and Total Revenue. It includes a lifecycle snapshot, pipeline breakdown of records in each stage, and campaign and lead source overview.
- Engagement: At a tactical level, this dashboard shows how your Pardot marketing assets are performing – emails, landing pages, and forms.
- Account Based Marketing: This dashboard help marketers understand how contacts by account engage with your marketing and sales assets. The ABM dashboard is an overview of pipeline value by account, opportunities, and sales activities.
The out of the box dashboards give users great overall reporting visibility without any customization necessary! However, users also have the ability to customize any of the out of the box dashboards or create new ones from scratch. Here are some of our favorite client strategies to create your own B2BMA dashboards.