Website The Kadence Collective LLC
Change the Tempo
About The Kadence Collective LLC:
The Kadence Collective LLC is a Texas based Salesforce Partner Company focusing on building cloud solutions for growing businesses. We are a customer-centric team of certified Salesforce developers and consultants who take pride in the work we do and foster an environment where creativity and innovation are valued.
Kadence at the Core:
Our values guide the daily behaviors, decisions, and actions of our employees and influence how work gets done and how people treat each other. They are so important to us that we want to make sure we have them front and center in everything we do, including recruiting and hiring.
We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
We get shit done with purpose.
We love what we do so much it shows.
We invite everyone to the table.
We are proud contributors to the business.
We want all of our employees to live our mission, vision and values each and every day. If these align with what you’re all about, how you like to work and the type of company you want to work for, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role:
The Kadence Collective is seeking a temp to perm Software Quality Assurance Tester to join our team! The Software Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for reviewing and analyzing requirements, making test plans, designing and executing test cases, evaluating and escalating the quality of products in time, reviewing production issues, etc.
This is one of the most critical roles on the team. You are playing a large part in delivering high-quality, perfectly-functioning end products to our clients to ensure they are getting the most out of Salesforce. This leads to improved customer experience and success, helps build client confidence and reduce anxiety during go-live, and also holds our team accountable to our high-quality guidelines and expectations.
You are a process-driven self-starter with laser sharp-focus that strives for perfection and high-quality standards on an individual basis and also with your team! The role of QA Tester might be tough sometimes as you’re the one that has to think like the end-user and try to break code…that means you’re also the one that has to deliver the news that something broke. But that’s not a problem for you because your emotional maturity and tactful delivery kicks into high gear at times like this. You have the ability to balance your messaging in a way that you’re not just reporting bugs, you’re helping your team collaborate to find a solution.
Your risk management mindset, active listening skills and client-focused approach makes you excited about working with our clients and vice versa! You have a natural curiosity and skepticism that leads you to asking the right questions that will help you prepare and create test plans. You start your client relationship off in the beginning, and carry that strong rapport throughout the project, sprint by sprint. This helps ensure you are explaining and demonstrating to the client in a way they can understand within a comfortable, judgment-free, environment where any questions (no matter how obvious they might seem) can be asked and answered.
Detail-oriented is your middle name and coworkers usually describe you as highly organized, great at task management, very thorough and comprehensive, and someone with a logical observational outlook that has given you the strong ability to report in clear, straightforward, and methodical ways. You thrive working in an entrepreneurial environment because you’re confident in your abilities and always bring versatility and flexibility to the table to succeed within constantly changing priorities from start to finish.
A Day in the Life:
- Understand and analyze user stories, detailed business requirements, and specifications to design, develop and implement test scenarios, test plans, and test cases
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Conduct thorough testing as an end-user of all the work that has been done during the weekly sprint
- Communicate discovered bugs or defects accurately and effectively to the team; Work with developers and consultants to troubleshoot and resolve coding or configuration issues
- Demo to the client at the end of each sprint so the client is always up to date on what we have built and sees the progress being made throughout the project.
- End-to-end testing to ensure everything runs as expected in succession.
- Facilitate UAT with the client and ensure the client accepts and confirms everything meets requirements. This UAT will involve you talking specifics of the build, training the client and focusing on the quality of the work.
- Reviews test procedures and develops test scripts
- Identify and communicate ideas for improving the QA process
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions; Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Evaluating project quality and escalating quality issues in a timely manner
- Participate in the design and development for test automation and support
- All other duties as needed and/or directed.
What You’ll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in Software/IT quality assurance testing, preferably in a consulting company/boutique organization where you were responsible for multiple projects at any given time all with relatively quick turnaround times.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge, and apply new skills in a high-paced environment.
- Understanding of SDLC
- Independent, self-motivated and self-driven
- Must be detailed oriented and able to meet tight deadlines due to excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal/written communication
- Extremely comfortable providing client training and explanations
- Must be ethical, honest, trustworthy, and respectful
- Knowledge and experience testing on Salesforce or other CRM applications is highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
The Kadence Collective LLC is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age (40 and older), sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, race, national origin (including ancestry), disability, creed, religion, genetic information, HIV status, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com